your cat away from food-preparation areas. Some foods can cause intestinal
trouble and poultry bones can splinter and cause blockages.
Poinsettias, holly berries, mistletoe and the Christmas tree make
inappropriate snacks. Make these items inaccessible and unappealing to
your pets. Toxicity may vary, but vomiting and diarrhea are likely.
Ribbon, tinsel and string can be swallowed and cause serious intestinal
problems requiring surgery. Choose safe decorations for your home.
4. Put candles where pets can't get to them. Animals can burn themselves or others, or knock candles over and cause a fire.
5. Hide wiring. These are not chew toys and can shock or electrocute pets.
Disrupting a cat's living quarters can result in spraying or refusal to
use the litter box. Try to keep your cat's routine and living space the
7. Provide a safe room where your cat can escape the festivities.
8. Cats not used to many strangers (particularly active children) may become aggressive. Let your cat retire to her own space.
9. Make sure your cat wears a collar and identification in case of an accidental escape.
10. Only travel with your cat if she can ride with you in the airplane cabin.
Author:Tami Pocevic Phone: 941-408-0600 Dated: December 1st 2013 Views: 408 About Tami: Tami has been a licensed real estate agent for over 12 years. She currently resides in Venice and e...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
About Keller Williams Realty Gold-The VeniceTami Team
Keller Williams Realty Gold-The VeniceTami Team. Tami Pocevic has been a Real Estate agent in Venice for over 11 years, with over $17MM in production over the past 12 months. I am in the top 2% of agents in both the Englewood Board of Realtors, and the Venice Board of Realtors consistently, year after year. Our team of Administrative Assistant, Marketing and Tech Administrator and 3 Buyer’s Specialists ensure a smooth transaction for you.Tami Pocevic Broker-Associate Realtor -
This weekend there will be 166 Open Houses across Sarasota County, if
"Tami and Michelle were very helpful in the difficult processes of selling my Mother-In-Laws home. We were looking for someone aggressive and that is what we got, I was impressed with Tami from the phone! She was great in setting up getting the house "show ready" as we had to go back to Michigan and leave the details to her and Michelle, we were not disappointed. We asked for a few pictures to be moved around on Zillow and Michelle took care of it right away. I liked how the team worked together to take care of all our needs. (We had a few) I would highly recommend Tami and her team and am confident they will take great care of you, just as they did us. "